Last week I wrecked myself. I used and abused my body. I did so well over the weekend, I worked out on Sat, Sun and Tuesday. The week was looking great, I almost thought I was starting to see results....then Wed happened. I downed glass after glass of red wine (go anti-oxidants!), to then repeat the same offense on Friday, and then Saturday. The only workout I had last week was drinking copious amounts of alcohol and shoving greasy food into my system.
I am offically in detox.
I tried to make it up last night by doing 1.25 hrs of cardio - and some weights. I ate nothing but veggies and a little cheese all day. Today is the same - healthy, healthy, healthy. Water water water is my friend. I fear all the beneficial effects of my workout are gone! But all is not lost, I'm back on the wagon.
I will be fit! I will I will I will!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment