Friday, March 23, 2007

The Strength Test

Apparently before I'm hard core "training" they need to figure out where I am today so they have something to compare it to. Ok, sounds good. So I go and warm up and then get my measurements done (btw - my right thigh is bigger than my left, but my left calf is bigger than my right. I'm crooked). So away I go on my "strength" test. This includes pushups, seated bench press, how many squats I can do on one of those half stability ball dealy's, and how flexible I am. Again, I'm motivated to work even harder by more inspirational statements: "that's right, push it out" and "girl your fit. F.I.T.T." Notice the double T, that means I'm extra fit. Needless to say there wasn't much training involved in this session, but I look forward to my next workout on Saturday. My trainer man also invited himself to my HH this Friday which I thought was very nice of him, he even told me that its not a problem because he has his own car.

Phew!

~Kellymarie

No comments: