Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Training Session #1 - going strong!

I had my first trainer session and he worked out my legs. They hurt, so it must've worked. I worked out to inspirational statements like "yeeeeaaahhhh, work it out girl, work it out." Trainer man said that for me to be in the shape I want to be in it'll take just a few months since I'm already in good shape to start out with. Just the words I wanted to hear! Then he asked if I was single and if I wanted to watch him play football sometime, and he gave me his personal cell phone number in case I had any "questions". Hmm....I no think so. So I signed up for some trainer sessions and I'm ready to roll. I am however getting a free training session out of it so I guess I can't complain.

My birthday bod is just around the corner, I can feel it! I have dedicated myself to working out, trying not to eat ALL day long, getting a full 8hrs of sleep (which means I need to get off the computer and hit the sack) and eating healthy!

Viva la fitness!
~Kellmaire

No comments: