Tuesday, March 20, 2007
A Future Full of Fitness!
My name is Lisa and I'm 31 years old too. I've been out of shape for most of my life and have finally decided I don't want to waste what's left of my precious youth wishing I was in better shape. I'm actually going to do something about it!! Fancy that! I travel a lot, so, working fitness into my schedule has always been a challenge, but I'm determined to change all that over the next year and I have a plan... I'm joining a gym in a few days and I've already started watching what I eat. I plan to go to the gym at least 5 times per week, doing cardio each day and then lifting weights 3 times per week and eventually I want to graduate to running outdoors...but that's in the future. A future filled with a toned, fit body that's gonna give Scarlett Johannson a run for her money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lisa - I can't wait until you get home to start your program. Scarlette who? That's right, you'll be hotter, fitter and sexier than any other socialite out there! Can't wait to see our new transformed bod's!
Post a Comment