I am 31 years old and in contemplating my life, and goals I want to acheive I have decided that I need to be in the best shape of my life when I turn 32. Why when I'm 32 and not some other age? Well quite frankly this was my goal when I turned 30 but that didn't work out so now I'm shooting for 32. That said, I diligently started my workouts late January and started working out 3x's a week. It felt good to get back into the routine as I had recently changed jobs and was a little stressed. I soon started to see results. I peetered out to about 2x's a week in Feb and then went to Mexico where I consumed ungodly amounts of Mexican food (I can't help it, my people can cook and I love to eat!) and drink many many cervecas. I got home and found that in 5 days I gained 5lbs! I was very proud. Now I am back on the wagon and am working out 3-4 x's a week. I have a meeting with a personal trainer tonight and will go to my body pump class afterwards. I'm pumped!
Operation Steel is underway!
Measurements to follow to track progress.
~Kelly
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm leaving a comment.
You go girl!! I remember having that goal too a few years back! I realize that I didn't need it much then as I do now!! Yikes! I have also gained about 5+ potato pounds living in Boise! Sheesh! But I'm finally getting back into being active! Joined a new gym. Need to cook less for Jeff and I..that's the other fault, my new eating companion is a guy who is 6'2" and 200+ pounds! What was I thinking? Equal portions!?? :| Have fun!
Post a Comment